Thursday, February 26, 2015

Wolf Sighting!

My dad called this morning to tell me this exciting news: A friend of his caught a sight of 6 doglike figures near the high way in Plymouth, New Hampshire. This town is right under White Mountain National Forest, so it is very likely that he might see some wild animals there. My dad's friend is a hunter so he is very familiar with what a coyote looks like, and he said that they were too big to be a coyote. I wish he had taken picture of them but he was on his way to work and he was on a high way...


I do have second thoughts about this because from what I know, the wolves in the east are the timber wolves, and unlike the gray wolves in the west, they are considerably smaller. Maybe these travelled from the west and not from Canada (crazy thought)??? I just can't get my hopes down... Keep your eyes open when you are near Plymouth, New Hampshire!

No comments:

Post a Comment